“This MIT-educated genius is a magician when it comes to words and writing.”
Communicating complex science? Hiring a copywriter and copyeditor trained in the sciences can help make your ideas more accessible.
Fancy Comma, LLC can help you bring clarity and impact to your scientific messaging. Keep reading to learn more about our science copywriting and copyediting services.
About Scientific Copywriter and Copyeditor Sheeva Azma
As a scientific copywriter and copyeditor, Sheeva’s goal is to communicate science effectively and engagingly. She’s written about all sorts of topics in science and technology, including (but not limited to):
- Neuroscience: Read Sheeva’s article on brain training for the Motley Fool or her science policy article on neuroimaging studies of childhood brain development
- Renewable energy, such as biofuels and solar panels
- Scientific ethics: Sheeva contributed to a book about the ethics of technology futurism
A science writer since 2013, Sheeva is also involved in training future generations of science communicators. She has lectured at universities about the importance of science communications for scientists, and has authored a number of articles on ways to improve science communication. She earned her BS in brain and cognitive sciences from MIT and an MS in neuroscience from Georgetown University.
Scientific Copywriting Services
Here are a few ways Sheeva’s scientific copywriting services can help you:
- Research-backed internet writing such as blogs and social media content
- One-pagers and memos explaining complex science to important stakeholders such as lawmakers, investors, etc.
- White papers at the intersection of science, health, technology, business, finance, and policy
- Academic journal article ghostwriting, especially in the life sciences and medical fields
Need something else written? Contact us!
Scientific Copyediting Services
Science influences everything we do as humans. Despite this, deciphering science can be a challenge; jargon-packed science writing does not readily lend itself to understanding. We can help.
Some of our scientific copyediting services include:
- Document editing
- Editing and fact-checking books with a significant science component
- Copyediting academic journal articles and preparing them for publication
- Proofreading research grants and biosketches for grammar, clarity, flow, etc.
- Optimizing existing science-based web content for search engines
- Providing consultancy services to improve your scientific writing, or to support life sciences content marketing strategy
Hire Fancy Comma, LLC for well-crafted, research-backed science communications! Contact us with any questions or to get a customized price quote.