By the Fancy Comma, LLC Team
Do you know how Google works?
We have all used Google at some point in our lives. But, chances are, you are not using all you can about this powerful search engine.
That’s why we’ve put together these helpful guides to help you get the most out of Google and navigate the murky waters of SEO. Whether your goal is to learn how to use Google’s powerful search features or improve your webpage’s visibility on the popular search engine, we’ve got you covered.
Search Engines and SEO: A Three-Part Guide
There is a lot out there about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and its seemingly magical ability in making your webpage stand out from the rest on Google. However, people new to blog or web writing may not know what SEO is or even how search engines work.
Learn about #SEO and search engines on our blog.Tweet
Anyone can gain proficiency in SEO just by learning about how Google works.
- In the first blog post, we talk about search engines, what they are, and how they work.
- In the second blog post, we discuss best practices to improve SEO and why they’re useful.
- Finally, in the third blog post, we mention a few of the absolute worst SEO practices to avoid which can permanently ruin your site’s visibility on Google.
Our approach to SEO is to craft authoritative, informative, engaging, and easy-to-read articles. We write for people, not robots. That means that our SEO strategy starts with a solid content strategy.
How to Use Google Better
Get the most out of Google with our guide to Google Search tools.Tweet
There are several shortcuts you can use to save time when you’re looking for something on the web — but most people do not know about them. That’s why we wrote this guide to getting the most out of your Google search.
- Part 1 of our guide to getting the most out of Google discusses Google’s Non-Search Features.
- Part 2 offers helpful tips on how to improve your Googling skills with operators.
- Part 3 discusses how to use Google Scholar to search for academic journal articles, patents, and more.
We hope you will find these series both informative and easy to read. Happy writing and Googling!