By the Fancy Comma, LLC Team
Do you know how Google works?
We have all used Google at some point in our lives. But, chances are, you are not using all you can about this powerful search engine.
That’s why we’ve put together these helpful guides to help you get the most out of Google and navigate the murky waters of SEO. Whether your goal is to learn how to use Google’s powerful search features or improve your webpage’s visibility on the popular search engine, we’ve got you covered.
Search Engines and SEO: A Three-Part Guide
There is a lot out there about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and its seemingly magical ability in making your webpage stand out from the rest on Google. However, people new to blog or web writing may not know what SEO is or even how search engines work.
Learn about #SEO and search engines in a three-part blog series from @fancycomma. #writing #digitalmarketingTweet
Anyone can gain proficiency in SEO just by learning about how Google works.
- In the first blog post, we talk about search engines, what they are, and how they work.
- In the second blog post, we discuss best practices to improve SEO and why they’re useful.
- Finally, in the third blog post, we mention a few of the absolute worst SEO practices to avoid which can permanently ruin your site’s visibility on Google.
How to Use Google Better
Get the most out of Google with @FancyComma’s guide to Google Search tools.Tweet
There are several shortcuts you can use to save time when you’re looking for something on the web — but most people do not know about them. That’s why we wrote this guide to getting the most out of your Google search.
- Part 1 of our guide to getting the most out of Google discusses Google’s Non-Search Features.
- Part 2 offers helpful tips on how to improve your Googling skills with operators.
- More coming soon!
We hope you will find these series both informative and easy to read. Happy writing and Googling!
Our Approach to SEO
Fancy Comma, LLC’s approach to SEO is to craft articles that can serve as authoritative sources on a given topic. Our goal is to make blog posts informative, engaging, easy-to-read, and useful. We do not engage in SEO ‘hacking’ to unethically — and counterproductively — boost page rankings. We write blog posts for people, not robots. Check out our writing and editing services here.